Do you need a translator in Kitakyusyu?

I will be there for you to assist your matter both in Japanese and English.

You may need all sorts of administrative help like…..

  • opening your bank account in Japan
  • getting resident record and residence card
  • visiting a real estate agency for your residence
  • calling the Power/Gas/Water/internet company etc
  • buying a mobile phone
  • received letters from the Government in Japanese
  • any kind of City/Government documents/business
  • others

I will be able to assist you with these administrative matters whenever you need.

I have been helping many foreigners in terms of their needs for more than 15 years.

Please call or Email me and have an appointment, I will be there with you as a translator!


30 minutes – \5500

1 hour – \11000   (\5500 every 30 mins)


All Kitakyusyu area

Please let me know if you want me to be somewhere other than this area, could be arrangeable.

Contact info

Kana Masui